Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yesterday morning, just as I was diving into picking up the breakfast dishes, my handsome husband walked in and asked if I wanted to go with him to get the tractor. Of course I did, so off we went to the corner to wait for this...

Ben is so brave! There's no way in all the world I would have backed that thing off of the trailer...no thank you!!! When I am driving a tractor, I prefer ALL tires stay firmly on the ground! See the outside tire hanging off of the side??? It was the same story on the other side! Definitely not something for the faint of heart like me!

He backed it off like a pro...

All finished...

Then we headed up to vaccinate our heifers so we could turn them out in the canyon. I don't have any pictures of the actual vaccinating as I was actively involved and too busy! But, I did think to grab a pic as some of the heifers went happily into the canyon.

We had the best day! I love days like that! Working hard and having fun together with my sweetheart!

And yes, when I got back home last night, the breakfast dishes were still waiting for me in the kitchen! But that is ok with me, it was worth it to come home to them! I truly love and am so thankful for the life I am blessed to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment