Sunday, April 1, 2012

Farming season has officially begun!

And I couldn't be any happier about it! I love this time of year!

Tuff is always willing to ride on the tractor with me...

Cannot beat the beautiful views...

My "office" for the foreseeable future...

My husband's "office"...

Cy usually rides with me in the tractor but whenever there's a sideroll that needs to be fixed or something that has Daddy tractor-free, he always comes to rescue Cy from the monotony of the tractor. Cy loves helping Daddy!

Plowing is one of my favorites! I love the contrast as last year's wheat stubble is plowed into the rich soil.

My husband, over there working away spreading fertilizer...

The sideroll must be fixed...here comes my favorite passenger...

Cy (with his remaining front tooth) is excited to see Tuff...

All tuckered out...

No comments:

Post a Comment