Friday, March 23, 2012

One of my favorite days

Has been today! The weather is beautiful!!! We loaded up a picnic, ate it in our canyon and then built fence the rest of the day. We're TIRED but we're so happy and so thankful to get to do the things we do.

Cy worked hard helping Daddy with the fence. I did too but since I had the camera, there is no documented proof!



I love and so appreciate Ben's patience! He lovingly teaches Cy to work and patiently helps him learn each new task.

I love Cy's drive. No matter what we're doing, he is always ready and willing to dive in and work his hardest!

Red & Tuff are learning to ride on the 4-wheeler with us! I'm thrilled because I'm hoping they'll be my irrigating companions this summer!

Cy found a tree to climb into and enjoy his apple after our picnic lunch. Oh how I love these two...

Proof I was there! Love my Cy!


This sums up how we all feel tonight...exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment